To get the most out of your home office, you need to first determine how your office will serve you and your family’s needs. Make a list of the room’s purposes and rank them in order of importance.
- Conduct work from home
- Pay bills or reconcile bank and credit statements
- Check email, Facebook, or conduct research on the Internet
- Store your filing system for documents such as medical receipts or tax information
- Store scrapbooking and craft supplies
- Store School Papers
Consider what furniture or other large items are no longer relevant to your new purpose for the room and remove them. Select new furniture you need to achieve your new goals for your home office.
Follow the S.T.E.P.S:
- Sort into categories
- Treasure what counts
- Establish homes for items
- Plan your container strategy
- Start new habits
No project is too big or too small for S.T.E.P.S. They will always help get and keep you moving in the right direction.
Need help getting organized? Don’t delay, contact ClutterFree today. Just look at what a little help can get you!
We make organizing fun and we get the job done, faster than anyone.